Latin America For Less, a US-incorporated company based in Lima, Peru, is the leading inbound travel agency in Peru for travelers from English-speaking countries, and we boast the best testimonials in the industry. To maintain our high standards of quality, we are looking for an ambitious, detailed-oriented, and creative individual to join our team.
Our ideal Travel Advisor is not only passionate about sales and travel, but also a well-rounded professional with a wide knowledge of politics, history, world affairs, and the like.
- Advise and guide potential clients through customized tour packages that are suitable for them.
- Quote and sell travel services in all countries where we operate.
- Monitor clients’ trips and be their “hero” if they need assistance.
- Oversee the entire booking process jointly with different teams in the organization.
- Ensure that all clients purchase their ideal travel package and return home satisfied.
- Perform travel briefings to the clients.
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team.
- Work hour requirements are: 40 hour work week, 5 days a week, 8 hours per day.
- Be available to work on weekends and local holidays.
- A Bachelor's degree (or higher) from an English-speaking university.
- Advanced/Native English language level.
- Be a well-educated person who possesses a wide knowledge of politics, history and world affairs, etc.
- Be able to work some weekends, holidays and varied shifts.
- Above average academic achievement (above average GPA).
- Live in Lima, Peru.
- One year minimum commitment.
- Have some relevant travel experience. Outdoorsy types and hikers are preferred.
- Proven passion for travel in Peru or similar destinations.
- Work for a leading travel company with the best testimonials in the market.
- Be part of a young, fun, and dynamic international team and work in a bilingual environment.
- Opportunities for further training and professional growth.
- Work in a serious but casual work environment; no dress code.
- Travel discounts, 4 weeks paid vacation per year + 2 weeks for holidays worked.
Commission based salary (an average of USD $30,000 - USD $50,000/year).
How to Apply
If you’re interested in working for an engaging organization, take the next step by clicking here and filling out the short form to get started; you may need to access your email account in order to complete the form.
In case you find difficulties filling out the form, we invite you to fill it from a computer (sometimes cell phones or tablets do not help the registration to complete correctly) or send us your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates; however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Latin America for Less, LLC does not discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, gender, social background, or sexual orientation. We expect every member of our staff to be like-minded in working toward a society with equal opportunity.
Important! We are currently not hiring, but we are still receiving applications for future vacancies. We will contact you after receiving your application.